Make a Difference - Volunteer at UCAN
Looking for ways to make a difference? Are you a member of a group (school/college, business, social) seeking a service opportunity? We welcome volunteers of all abilities and talents who are at least 18-years old. While volunteers do not work directly with animals, there are lots of ways to help us.
- Help make surgical packs and do laundry
- Fundraising and Special Event Assistance
- Make pet toys and other items for our gift shop
- Distribute brochures and post flyers at local businesses
- Develop Marketing/Public Relations Materials
- Represent UCAN at public events – distributing brochures, answering questions about spay/neuter, etc.
Activities for Family, Friends & Colleagues:
- Organize/coordinate a collection for UCAN clinic “wish list” items.
- Fundraising on behalf of UCAN – sponsor a themed event or party for your family, friends and associates to raise money for UCAN.
- Special projects, e.g. help with a large mailing
For information on volunteering for UCAN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.