Surgeries Completed Since Opening:
UCAN Nonprofit Spay & Neuter Clinic
To comply with public health orders, UCAN will be closed until further notice.
The Ohio Department of Health has issued an order declaring that, effective 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all elective surgeries and procedures in Ohio should not be conducted. The order is designed to help conserve personal protective equipment (PPE) for healthcare workers and first responders during the coronavirus pandemic. To comply with the order, UCAN will be closed for business until further notice.
For the next two weeks, our medical staff will answer our emergency line (513-787-8746) to respond to questions or concerns of pet owners whose pets had surgery here during March.
Vision & Mission
OUR VISION is a community without homeless pets where all residents have access to quality, affordable spay/neuter and other resources to help them keep their pets in their loving homes.
OUR MISSION is ending the euthanasia of cats and dogs in local shelters and keeping pets in their loving homes by providing professional and affordable spay/neuter services.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, thanks to generous donors and grants, we are able to save lives of cats and dogs in our community by:
- Combating pet overpopulation through low-cost (free to those who cannot afford anything) spay/neuter surgery, preventing unwanted litters of puppies and kittens and enabling pets to live longer, healthier lives because surgery eliminates or substantially reduces the risk of certain fatal infections and types of cancer.
- Humanely stopping the exponential growth of the community cat population by trapping, sterilizing and vaccinating community cats.
- Preventing costly illnesses by offering low-cost core vaccines.
- Ensuring pets get back to their owners if lost, rather than entering a shelter, by offering low-cost microchips with lifetime registrations.
- Collaborating with our community partners to better serve pets and people in our community.
Shop at Kroger, Remke or AmazonSmile?
At no cost to you, get donations for UCAN to save more animals every time you shop be selecting us as your charity.
You can earn donations for UCAN every time you shop at Kroger, Remke and AmazonSmile at no additional cost to you. You can also earn donations for UCAN by using GoodSearch.com, a Yahoo!-powered search engine. Just click on the links below to select UCAN as your charity and start helping us help more animals!