CORONAVIRUS PROCEDURES AT UCAN
While we want to continue to help pets, the safety of our staff and clients is our first priority. So, PLEASE follow the procedures below when coming to our clinic for services.
A. PLEASE do not come to UCAN if you or any member of your household has tested positive for the coronavirus or has any symptoms. Please call us to reschedule your appointment for when you are cleared by your doctor.
B. You must wear a mask at all times when in the clinic. To save us expense, please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, we will give you a disposable mask.
C. No more than one person per pet will be permitted into the lobby. Please do not bring children with you if at all possible.
D. Please pay for services with a credit card rather than cash if possible.
E. All surgery and wellness appointments should be scheduled over the phone (513-721-7387) or through our website, Make An Appointment, instead of at the lobby counter.
SPAY/NEUTER SURGERY CHECK-IN PROCESS:
1. Please leave your pet safely in your vehicle until you are told to bring them in. Check-in for surgery is 8 a.m., so please don’t come much earlier than that because clients will be in the lobby picking up their cats that had surgery the prior day.
2. A staff member will greet you at the door and give you the surgery admission form to complete & sign in your vehicle.
3. No more than 10 people are allowed in the lobby at one time so the social distancing recommendation of staying 6 feet apart can be followed.
4. When the Admission Form is complete and signed on the back, please bring your pet, your pet’s medical record to show proof of a rabies vaccine if your pet has a current vaccine, and payment to the lobby. You will be instructed when you can enter. When you do, please stand 6 feet apart from others in the line marked by tape on the floors.
5. If you are bringing in community cats in traps, please do so between 9 and 11 am if possible, so you are not in the lobby during pet surgery check-in.
Thank you for your patience and help protecting our staff & other clients.
INTERNALLY, TO PROTECT CLIENTS, WE ARE:
1. Taking employees’ temperature before they start work, not permitting sick employees to come to work, and requiring that all employees wear masks.
2. Sanitizing everything touched by clients and staff, including clipboards, pens, etc.